The Alliance of Thoughtful Threadstarters.

USF lost his grip when he got sucked in by Top,into obsession over Mason's sock army,that might or might not be real!
Grind says "dozens",Mason laughably claims only 3!

OK. Wait a minute. I have a question.
"Grind says "dozens",Mason laughably claims only 3!"
I don't have my reading glasses close by, is that 'claims only 31' ?

Hello Dukkha,

I'm on debatepolitics.com as well
Agree it is run like a cloister - no we don't want that.
Can you say "middle ground?" hopefully no need to explain what that is in terms of content.

That (Debate politics) board is for serious discussion,and that is what you get. This board acts too often like shit flinging "retards" - maybe we can fix this without going all "Nazi" type moderation?

First thing is to enforce more then rule 12b, move noxious threads for ex..

I don't expect spamming or trolling to stop , that's built in here.

The way I self-moderate I see a very different board than most. And it's one I like. Where people are considerate of one another. Nobody trolls me. If they try, it only happens once. Then it is poof for them and bliss for me and on to the next discussion.

Hello Blissful Wizard,

um no .. we can dispense with that. I don't usually leave that message.

What would be nice would be if a poster does not see threads from people on their Ignore List.

I am not clicking them open anyway so it just amounts to a scroll-chore.

As far as I am concerned, that is the biggest clutter.

Everybody would be able to clean up what they see if threads of Ignored Posters did not appear. This would allow posters to move more quickly to threads of substance they are interested in.

There could possibly be a 'Show Drivel' button if people really wanted to see those threads.

Ask Top and her bitch USF!

I have gone radio silent with USF. I never do this, but I have put USF on 'Ignore'. And while I was there, added Dark Soul as well. (why take a chance on getting a 60 day 'vacation', right?)

USF lost his grip when he got sucked in by Top,into obsession over Mason's sock army,that might or might not be real!
Grind says "dozens",Mason laughably claims only 3!

I know you've probably gone by dozens of names but they were just renamed accounts.

Back