TROLL ALERT!!! "Legion"

That's nothing, he's also posting all the shitposts as The Anonymous. A couple times I'd say he exceeded the number of discussions one can post. Apparently he's been here for a long time, trolls on both sides and has had a Legion of socks. Social distancing appears to be turning him into even more of a fruitcake troll.

I just checked and anonymous also has me on ignore and blocked from commenting on his threads,,,since I've never conversed with him it must be the same person,,,

seems this forum is not one of integrity and so not a place for honest debate,,,

Changing user titles, reading PMs, not enforcing the few rules on your fellow moonbats....

for starters.
The only changes I have ever made, personally, is removing racial slurs from thread titles. It is against our rules to make racial slurs in titles of threads.

Were that true you would not be here sowing ill will every time you post and posturing for a gang of bullies who live in events which occurred at the turn of the century.

Yep, you're a fake.
Like I said, don’t believe, I meant my good wishes, take them or leave them.

Let's see your proof of this. Like your glorious gourd-shaped shitgibbon, we find it hard to believe anything you claim because we've seen the lies far too many times.

She may have done some changes to troll call-outs belonigng in war zone when presented with them. They were changed opposite of what Billy does. Hell, a troll might remember a better lesson if you make them say nice things instead. At least, that's what I said.

I just checked and anonymous also has me on ignore and blocked from commenting on his threads,,,since I've never conversed with him it must be the same person,,,

seems this forum is not one of integrity and so not a place for honest debate,,,

Ya think!
First 5 minutes at this shithole,someone call me a cum gargler,it's only gone down hill since then

just thought I would let you guys know what I found

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?
I will tell you how,,,hes a robot.

I called him out for this yesterday and he put me on ignore...

so what do you think???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?609-Legion

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She may have done some changes to troll call-outs belonigng in war zone when presented with them. They were changed opposite of what Billy does. Hell, a troll might remember a better lesson if you make them say nice things instead. At least, that's what I said.
I do move threads and we sometimes close threads. There are many things reported and discussed that non mods aren’t privileged to know.

Sometimes titles of threads are changed by the mods (all of them, not just one particular one who Minty happens to fear) if they contain the n-word, c-word, or other vile language that tends to chase off newbies. Too bad they can't do that with content as well. Mods often move threads into the war zone, like they did with Stench's stupid Lets-have-a-nice-coronavirus-no-politics-except-for-me thread. I see the pathetic attention whore still keeps bumping it.

Ya think!
First 5 minutes at this shithole,someone call me a cum gargler,it's only gone down hill since then

There are a few intelligent and civil ppl here on both sides, more on ours of course. lol But mostly it's a playground for haters, racists, Trumptards, attention whores, sandbox-poopers, and morons.

just thought I would let you guys know what I found

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?
I will tell you how,,,hes a robot.

I called him out for this yesterday and he put me on ignore...

so what do you think???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?609-Legion

I triggered him so badly that he stopped talking to me. :laugh:

But yeah he's a troll.

Back