Vienna Nazi art show seeks to address WWII leg=Despicable part of history.

And more wood for the bonfire. You cannot meme for shit!

3dilgi.jpg

May 2025,..Trump authorizes the euthanasia of all left wing thinkers. He was quoted as saying....." Screw the re education camps. Lets just cut to the chase and get this thing done!" :laugh:

Careful. Don't get the Trumpkins' prostate glands throbbing with excitement.

May 2025,..Trump authorizes the euthanasia of all left wing thinkers. He was quoted as saying....." Screw the re education camps. Lets just cut to the chase and get this thing done!" :laugh:

On a serious note.. I did suggest free critical thinking classes be made available to the public at like..night school around 2019. Got called a Nazi for that, bigtime. :eek:

Fast forward to 2021, leftists are calling for re-education internment camps for the non-woke. :rolleyes:

Who are really the Nazis in America?

Just look at Niblick and Concart posts....they do not hide their true intentions.

I just want people to think for themselves and these motherfuckers want to own you.

Last edited:

Have you picked your preferred method yet? For as little as 19.95 you can have the gashouse plan,....or....for 9.95 you can have the crowded ditch with the mini gun flyover? What do we need to do to get you into this beautiful new ditch TODAY? :laugh:

On a serious note.. I did suggest free critical thinking classes be made available to the public at like..night school. Got called a Nazi for that.

Fast forward to 2021, leftists are calling for re-education internment camps for the non-woke. :rolleyes:

Who are really the Nazis in America?

Just look at Niblick and Concart posts....they do not hide their true intentions.

cool-story-bro-6.jpg

Have you picked your preferred method yet? For as little as 19.95 you can have the gashouse plan,....or....for 9.95 you can have the crowded ditch with the mini gun flyover? What do we need to do to get you into this beautiful new ditch TODAY? :laugh:

I see that yours is throbbing and you're upset. :laugh:

What about Mao? WHY the avoidance?
I accept your waving the white flag of surrender on Stalin.

Unlike you, I do not run my mouth on topics I lack knowledge on. My knowledge of the death tolls under Mao are limited.

Why don't you post some reputable peer reviewed studies on genocide death totals by Mao?

Back