yard sell for funeral costs: the republican plan sees reality

no what you did is not called thought.

what you did was make fucking shit up and claim I said it.

wash your elbows you lying sack of weasel puss

You know it is funny that Tekky says you only call names in retaliation. Yet here you are. Tekky must be very disappointed. Or not.

For you Desh posted on Facebook from my (black) friend who is getting an advanced degree in African-American studies at Cal Berkeley (and yes he is a Democrat who is a big Obama supporter).

""My professor told me the only thing it takes for kids to grow and become productive, successful happy adults is two loving, engaged and informed parents. Many of the issues we face in the African American community stem from the lack if this simple formula. It is that simple. Fixing it is the hard part. Thank you Dr. Frye.- Shawn G.""

Since you are the translator and speaker for black America what can we as Americans do to help promote more loving, engaged and informed parents in the black community?

Now you went and did it. You scared her off

Really?

so between 2007 and 2011 I guess that republicans were to blame for everything even though Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress with a Super Majority...

between 2007 and 20011 all policy was set by Liberals

Republicans havent set policy in years.... and you cant prove otherwise.

I guess you've not bee here long enough to know how wrong you are. I believe the number is 72 days.

I guess you've not bee here long enough to know how wrong you are. I believe the number is 72 days.

Not about duration on forum but about stupidity and gullibility. Limbagh told him that, and since he is incapable of critical thought, he believed it.

For you Desh posted on Facebook from my (black) friend who is getting an advanced degree in African-American studies at Cal Berkeley (and yes he is a Democrat who is a big Obama supporter).

""My professor told me the only thing it takes for kids to grow and become productive, successful happy adults is two loving, engaged and informed parents. Many of the issues we face in the African American community stem from the lack if this simple formula. It is that simple. Fixing it is the hard part. Thank you Dr. Frye.- Shawn G.""

Since you are the translator and speaker for black America what can we as Americans do to help promote more loving, engaged and informed parents in the black community?

go get a link to prove this was said like you claim it was.

Now you can start by reducing the prison population created by the over policing of African Americans in this country.

Make things like pot legal.

Support inner city schools

END the racism in our court and policing.

Now tell me what the white divorce rate is?

go get a link to prove this was said like you claim it was.

Now you can start by reducing the prison population created by the over policing of African Americans in this country.

Make things like pot legal.

Support inner city schools

END the racism in our court and policing.

Now tell me what the white divorce rate is?

Get a link? Would you like to friend me on Facebook and then friend my buddy so you can read it?

What is your problem with what he said?

I'll post the response comments he recieved:

1) Tell me about it I'm good man but my parents didnt raise me they gamed me and let there life examples correct me on my own they was to busy tryna live a life they didnt understand my foundation is now stable but got cracks holes and gaps in foundations and I'm there to let my children kno if u plan on being lazy you will fail

2) (this is from my friend) The key is you are there. Many brothers are not there or even worse very poor examples because that is all they know. An endless cycle of death.

3) Black women don't even value a black man tryna keep and stay a family

4) (same person who made comment #3) Thts what I ran from thank. God I was mindful

5) (from my friend) If it does not work out that is fine. But the children need fathers in their lives. Brothers must put baby mama drama to the side and step up as fathers to their kids like you.

Get a link? Would you like to friend me on Facebook and then friend my buddy so you can read it?

What is your problem with what he said?

I'll post the response comments he recieved:

1) Tell me about it I'm good man but my parents didnt raise me they gamed me and let there life examples correct me on my own they was to busy tryna live a life they didnt understand my foundation is now stable but got cracks holes and gaps in foundations and I'm there to let my children kno if u plan on being lazy you will fail

2) (this is from my friend) The key is you are there. Many brothers are not there or even worse very poor examples because that is all they know. An endless cycle of death.

3) Black women don't even value a black man tryna keep and stay a family

4) (same person who made comment #3) Thts what I ran from thank. God I was mindful

5) (from my friend) If it does not work out that is fine. But the children need fathers in their lives. Brothers must put baby mama drama to the side and step up as fathers to their kids like you.

Desh, any luck friending my buddy?

1005200_10151740894534441_608094237_n.jpg

Back