President Trump Tells Social Justice Warrior Eagles To Stuff It

I am willing to bet that your husband like me supports the Constitution, and the rights guaranteed by it! But gets pissed when people abuse those rights to shit on the symbols of the country that gives them the rights.

Well, in this case of kneeling on the job, ... it has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

It has nothing to do with Patriotism or respect for flag, it's about Black Men not doing what they are told to do, and it's driving the Racist crazy.

It has nothing to do with Patriotism or respect for flag, it's about Black Men not doing what they are told to do, and it's driving the Racist crazy.

Nice try but like a lot of people you use the wrong venue and symbols to try to get your message across. When people see someone kneeling during the national anthem the first thing that comes to mind is "look at those ass holes disrespecting the anthem" NOT "Hey look those guys are protesting police brutality against minorities". Damn it is so simple I can't believe you lefties don't get it.

Strangest thing...…...I went to an NFL game and a black Marxist rally broke out. LMAO Who else but snowflakes think they have the RIGHT to use their place of work to make a political statement? Try walking up to your boss and enlightening him that you have the right to protest politics within his/her place of business, see what happens to your ass.

Nice try but like a lot of people you use the wrong venue and symbols to try to get your message across. When people see someone kneeling during the national anthem the first thing that comes to mind is "look at that ass hole disrespecting the anthem" NOT "Hey look those guys are protesting police brutality against minorities". Damn it is so simple I can't believe you lefties don't get it.

"you"?

Did YOU know the Eagles didn't kneel?

So what are you Bitching about?

Strangest thing...…...I went to an NFL game and a black Marxist rally broke out. LMAO Who else but snowflakes think they have the RIGHT to use their place of work to make a political statement? Try walking up to your boss and enlightening him that you have the right to protest politics within his/her place of business, see what happens to your ass.

I'm betting most Bosses won't piss in their panties if a Worker knelt for 52 seconds ... :laugh:

Grow up you fucking crybabies ... it ain't your world anymore.

But I bet you think you need to keep your guns to overthrow the government formed by the constitution. Weird huh?
I am willing to bet that your husband like me supports the Constitution, and the rights guaranteed by it! But gets pissed when people abuse those rights to shit on the symbols of the country that gives them the rights.

funny, I was think it sounds like a 10 year old girl that found out half the girls she invited to her birthday party weren't coming, so she cancelled the party.
How can you be disinvited when you're not going in the first place?

Sounds like an adolescent girl to me.

I'm betting most Bosses won't piss in their panties if a Worker knelt for 52 seconds ... :laugh:

Grow up you fucking crybabies ... it ain't your world anymore.

Hell.....he'd be fired in a heartbeat......kneeing is a from of Christian Prayer. Let the Hypothetical BS continue void of logic and or reason.:innocent: In the real world....the NFL would be losing millions of paying fans because of the POLITICS being played instead of FOOTBALL....oops! My bad....they are losing millions of fans. Simply allow thousands of a teams fans to reserve seats to a celebration function and then CANCEL because of politics and see what soon happens to that fan base. Leftists are idiots as they continue to bite their noses off in order to feed their faces. Let them take a knee in front of hundreds of fans instead of thousands....yep its a WIN...if you are an idiot. FYI: a minority will remain a minority regardless of politics and the majority will continue to make the rules in a representative republic. I say go take a knee in the middle of a game if you really have the balls to make a statement.

Last edited:
But I bet you think you need to keep your guns to overthrow the government formed by the constitution. Weird huh?

And I bet you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. I am a proud gun owner and spent 24 years of my life defending the Constitution can you say the same dick head?

Sorry But I have never used that term nor believed it. In fact I often proclaim this is the Greatest country on God's green earth. Being a mod you should have the capability to verify my statement. Then you can apologize if you have any self respect.
So, you aren’t a Trump supporter? You didnt support MAGA? You support Trump but don’t buy into his message? My mod abilities don’t give me any special powers to find your statement, my search powers aren’t any different from yours.

How can you be disinvited when you're not going in the first place?

Sounds like an adolescent girl to me.

The team was invited but only ten were going so Trump disinvited the whole team. Damn don't you read the news?

I agree you do sound like a whiney teenaged girl.

Back