Dems Reportedly Kicking Biden to the Curb this Weekend, Despite His Having Won the Nomination Already

452079186_10227898945231673_6867391657340178834_n-jpg.1604892
At least he's got dozens of threads supporting him here...uh, anyway....

Fuck you.

You are a fool. I enjoy getting you triggered. And you trigger so easily.

Okay, Trump is a Nazi.

And I am happy the DNC "flaming shit show" is amusing you.

But you do not sound amused...you sound triggered to me.

And when the Democrats win the presidency again in November...having been beaten by a "shit show", I doubt you will be amused then either.
Oh let's dehumanize Trump so some other mental case will shoot him again. Frank you have blood on your hands.

I'm glad you asked, Comrade.

{
Under Crooked Joe Biden, the U.S. government has spent nearly $1 billion to house illegal aliens and foreign migrants in expensive luxury hotels courtesy of you, the American taxpayer, and they want to spend billions and billions more.

In many states we're running out of hotel space because the rooms are all booked up with illegal aliens living in a very large way on the American taxpayer’s dime. Meanwhile, we have 33,000 Veterans in this country who are homeless, and living very poorly I might add, and it's a shame. They're living in filth and squalor on our streets. Nobody is doing a thing for them. We helped them a lot during my four years and it's all been dropped. Everything we did for our Veterans has been dropped. It's a disgrace.

Joe Biden puts illegal aliens before homeless Veterans and we cannot let this happen any longer. The American Veteran is one of our greats. These are great, great people. We have to take care of them.

When I am reelected, this national scandal will end. On Day One, I will sign an Executive Order to cut off Joe Biden's massive spigot of funding for shelter and transport of illegal aliens and redirect a portion of those savings, a very large portion I might add, to provide shelter and treatment for homeless American Veterans. I will make it a personal mission to totally eradicate Veterans’ homelessness in America by the end of next term. You'll see a big difference, just like you did at the VA, just like you did with frankly everything we touched. The border was the best border we've ever had. We were energy independent. We were soon going to be energy dominant. Our country was doing great. We had no inflation. We had the best economy in history. We're going to take care of our Veterans.

If you have served this nation in uniform, the Trump administration will never betray you as Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats have done. They have truly betrayed you. Anybody voting for a Democrat is very foolish. Very, very foolish. We certainly will not be putting illegal alien lawbreakers up in ultimate luxury while American Veterans lay shivering on the sidewalks below. Unlike Biden, our loyalty will not be to illegal aliens who have violated our borders and come into our country illegally. They've trampled our sovereignty. It will be to the brave men and women who enlisted their lives to defend our borders and to protect our sovereignty.}

Slander and defamation are what you Communists do,

You called Reagan a Nazi, you called Bush the Eviler a Nazi, you called Dubya a Nazi, obviously you're going to spew the same shit at Trump.
Excellent post.

Post of the month.

Thanks.

I'm glad you asked, Comrade.

{
Under Crooked Joe Biden, the U.S. government has spent nearly $1 billion to house illegal aliens and foreign migrants in expensive luxury hotels courtesy of you, the American taxpayer, and they want to spend billions and billions more.

In many states we're running out of hotel space because the rooms are all booked up with illegal aliens living in a very large way on the American taxpayer’s dime. Meanwhile, we have 33,000 Veterans in this country who are homeless, and living very poorly I might add, and it's a shame. They're living in filth and squalor on our streets. Nobody is doing a thing for them. We helped them a lot during my four years and it's all been dropped. Everything we did for our Veterans has been dropped. It's a disgrace.

Joe Biden puts illegal aliens before homeless Veterans and we cannot let this happen any longer. The American Veteran is one of our greats. These are great, great people. We have to take care of them.

When I am reelected, this national scandal will end. On Day One, I will sign an Executive Order to cut off Joe Biden's massive spigot of funding for shelter and transport of illegal aliens and redirect a portion of those savings, a very large portion I might add, to provide shelter and treatment for homeless American Veterans. I will make it a personal mission to totally eradicate Veterans’ homelessness in America by the end of next term. You'll see a big difference, just like you did at the VA, just like you did with frankly everything we touched. The border was the best border we've ever had. We were energy independent. We were soon going to be energy dominant. Our country was doing great. We had no inflation. We had the best economy in history. We're going to take care of our Veterans.

If you have served this nation in uniform, the Trump administration will never betray you as Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats have done. They have truly betrayed you. Anybody voting for a Democrat is very foolish. Very, very foolish. We certainly will not be putting illegal alien lawbreakers up in ultimate luxury while American Veterans lay shivering on the sidewalks below. Unlike Biden, our loyalty will not be to illegal aliens who have violated our borders and come into our country illegally. They've trampled our sovereignty. It will be to the brave men and women who enlisted their lives to defend our borders and to protect our sovereignty.}

Slander and defamation are what you Communists do,

You called Reagan a Nazi, you called Bush the Eviler a Nazi, you called Dubya a Nazi, obviously you're going to spew the same shit at Trump.
Slander and defamation are what Trump does every day, even to the point of having to shell out 83.3 million dollars to E Jean Carroll who I'm sure you'll have something to say about now that I've reminded you she exists.

I pay attention. Biden has stated he will stay in the race. The End
If they try to replace him, it will be catastrophic.
well I hope he does in a way.
but with the mounting pressure they are putting on him he just might drop out.
then they have to decide If Kamala can beat Trump or not and if they don't think she can then it will end up an open convention.
and as I said there are a few very good younger people in the Dem party that I think could beat Trump
Have a nice day

Slander and defamation are what Trump does every day, even to the point of having to shell out 83.3 million dollars to E Jean Carroll who I'm sure you'll have something to say about now that I've reminded you she exists.

What does your slander and defamation have to do with housing our Vets rather than importing 20 million illegal aliens?

Who does Joe Biden serve? Obviously not the American people.

well I hope he does in a way.
but with the mounting pressure they are putting on him he just might drop out.
then they have to decide If Kamala can beat Trump or not and if they don't think she can then it will end up an open convention.
and as I said there are a few very good younger people in the Dem party that I think could beat Trump
Have a nice day

Why would she agree to that? There is no precedent for such a move. It would rightly be seen as openly racist and misogynistic. She is the first Indian-American to be VP - she would be the first person of Indian heritage to be president. What would the justification of the party be? That you just don't like the dark skinned person who doesn't have a penis?

Oh let's dehumanize Trump so some other mental case will shoot him again. Frank you have blood on your hands.

I agonize over the fact that we have become a people who shoot others as easily as we do. I suspect, however, that the regular shootings have more to do with the kind of rhetoric coming from your side than from this side of the aisle.

But the rhetoric, from either side, is not the major reason we do so much shooting of one another.

I have no blood on my hands...and you are every bit as much a fucking jerkoff as I suspected for suggesting that I do.

He had their 2016 primary WON, by far...and then the Politburo stepped in.
Bernie votes with the Dems 91 percent of the time. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-congress-votes/bernard-sanders/
I agonize over the fact that we have become a people who shoot others as easily as we do. I suspect, however, that the regular shootings have more to do with the kind of rhetoric coming from your side than from this side of the aisle.

But the rhetoric, from either side, is not the major reason we do so much shooting of one another.

I have no blood on my hands...and you are every bit as much a fucking jerkoff as I suspected for suggesting that I do.
Shooters profiles show they are products of bullying, being loners and self-radicalization. I suppose mental problems are part of the package. It is not a political act, but a shot at infamy. Some shooters tracked presidential contenders of both parties and took the easiest and most convenient one. Going down in history is their best chance at being seen at last.

Why would she agree to that? There is no precedent for such a move. It would rightly be seen as openly racist and misogynistic. She is the first Indian-American to be VP - she would be the first person of Indian heritage to be president. What would the justification of the party be? That you just don't like the dark skinned person who doesn't have a penis?
IF it happened it would be because they think she can't win that's all.
I and most Dems will back whom ever they decide is best to run and beat Trump.
The main thing for them to do is Beat Trump and save the USA from him and the 2025 project.
and YES I know Trump says he isn't following the 2025 project but look at what he says he wants to do and compare it to the 2025 project they are almost the same
Have a nice day

IF it happened it would be because they think she can't win that's all.
I and most Dems will back whom ever they decide is best to run and beat Trump.
The main thing for them to do is Beat Trump and save the USA from him and the 2025 project.
and YES I know Trump says he isn't following the 2025 project but look at what he says he wants to do and compare it to the 2025 project they are almost the same
Have a nice day
Most Dems don't support the coup. A certain loss if the party usurps the will of primary voters.

Back