How much will Trump supporters tolerate?

WTF? And you accuse others of being uneducated?

You're deflecting because you know I'm right.
It's ok, you can keep complaining about transgender people. Then when they have full rights, you can talk about how DEMS ARE THE REAL ANTI-TRANS people or something.

You're deflecting because you know I'm right.
It's ok, you can keep complaining about transgender people. Then when they have full rights, you can talk about how DEMS ARE THE REAL ANTI-TRANS people or something.
Deflecting from what?
I think transgenders are screwed up in the head. Sorry if I insulted your lifestyle (NOT!).

mindless cunt by stone3064165 said:
You think Democrats lie about Trump every day ......And that's why he's always angry.
glad to see you finally cleared the shit out of your eyes........now we can start working on the shit in your mind.......

translation of CFM response: I can't logically or factually fault the OP's premise or the subsequent facts used to support it, so I hide my intellectually impotence behind racial invective.

Translation of Taichi's response: I know CFM is correct and I try to deflect to avoid admitting the truth.

Pucker up, boy.

odd, since women's sufferage and abolishing slavery came from the Republican Party......you seem as ignorant of history as you you are of every other issue.......

Yes, originally the Republicans were the Liberals, and the Democrats were the Conservatives. The parties switched when Goldwater was running for president.

Here's a thought: how many MAGA folk are willing to DRAFT their sons/daughters into a war with Venezuela or North Korea or Iran?

With Trump's approval numbers dropping and the 2020 election just around the corner, a war would be a most convenient distraction from the Mueller report, to say the least. Just saying.

Tolerate? Nothing less than a super majority victory in 2020 that produces a bullet proof, filibuster proof, iron clad control of all 3 branches of government. In other words.....we will tolerate nothing less than taking our damn country back from the leftist mob that have publicly announced their plans to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERCIA".....we will tolerate nothing less than MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. ;)

Translation of Taichi's response: I know CFM is correct and I try to deflect to avoid admitting the truth.

Pucker up, boy.

Exactly what are you correct about, bunky? So far you haven't answered the OP honestly or directly, and you haven't been able to disprove the supporting information linked. And your pitiful racist jibes are just that...pitiful.

So what are you "correct" about.

Yep, I support some of the things he is trying to do. Secure our borders, get favorable trade agreements and especially nominate good SC justices, to name a few.

keep drinking that Trump Kool-Aid, son.....guess it tastes the same as when Reagan and the Bush folk made it. Meanwhile, care to answer the OP?

Back